Welcome to My Wicker Outdoor Furniture Settings
This is a unique opportunity to purchase our exclusive range of European Styled Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings that we primarily use for our property styling business direct from the importers warehouse with a substantial discount off retail prices. It gets the WOW, everyone loves our design, quality, finish and colours. What excess stock we don’t require for our property styling is sold on this site direct to the public and property stylists.
All our wicker outdoor furniture settings are brand new in the box with 2 years warranty
You can purchase our Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings online from the comfort of your home with delivery to your door as early as next day. The savings are huge, the larger wicker outdoor furniture settings that retail for $2890-$3390 are sold on this site for under $1000. Smaller wicker outdoor furniture settings settings start as little as $250 that retail for around $600. All our Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings come with 2 years warranty with an extensive range of add ons, accessories and fabric choices. Be quick as stock moves very quickly!
Why Purchase from My Wicker?
Our Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings are painstakingly handmade, custom specified to the highest standards. We design all our wicker outdoor furniture settings to suit the Australian market. Firstly that entails dimensions that are deeper, wider and longer than the cheap asian style settings. Next is the construction, our settings are toughened aluminum, welded then powder coated. This rigid construction ensures withstanding perennial external conditions, even coastal locations with high salt content levels. Design is an important factor, our wicker settings not just look the part but have discernible design features like the armrests that not only allow a comfortable space to rest your arm but wide enough to rest your drink or a small plate of food. Comfort is of utmost importance; we specify high density waterproof cushions, not just more comfortable but will retain their density. Our cushion covers come in a range of tasteful colours popular in Europe and Australia, UV resistant, colour fast, stretch resistant, have inhibitors to prevent mould /mildew and for easy cleaning, they simply zipper off to be machine or hand washed. The great thing is, when you unpack our lounge setting box’s, no assembly required, just place and sit.
Not all Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings are the same, you get what you pay for. You may see some Wicker Outdoor Furniture settings that seem very cheap and the pictures look good. Sadly, that is where the positives end. Upon unpacking these cheap settings, some require assembly, they appear to be a jigsaw puzzle set, major assembly required. Despite best efforts, they are a nightmare to put together, gaps appear and the metal screws supplied don’t mix well when the rains start. For the settings that don’t require assembly, some have steel frame, the rain will rust these out quickly. Some of the cheap settings have aluminum frame but low density, not toughened, have poor quality welding and insufficient powder coating. The next thing you notice is that they look smaller than you thought and/or don’t look as good as you thought, this is typical with the cheap settings. Comfort and quality is not first priority when building to a low price, you notice that when the cushions aren’t as comfortable as you thought , seem to flatten after time and the colour seems to have faded in the sun and washing.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a simple promise, if you do not like the new wicker outdoor furniture setting you purchased from us-we will refund money on the item purchase. You only pay delivery cost if you had it delivered and must be in original packaging. You can return it back to our Sydney warehouse or have it delivered back at your costs. The money back guarantee is 7 days from receiving your new setting.
2 Year Limited Warranty
Our warranty excludes accidental damage, physical impact, deliberate impact damage, normal wear and tear, goods damaged in transit (unless you have purchased transit insurance) and freight costs.
If goods are faulty on receipt, we will replace goods without customer having to return faulty product. Please note that we do not offer free delivery on warranty replacement products. It is up to the customer to pick up themselves from our warehouse or My Wicker can offer quote for delivery and arrange same.
Wicker furniture manufactured with a consumer grade aluminium frame (the “product”) sold by My Wicker is subject to the following limited Warranties:
Frames Frames are warranted to be free from defects in Materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
PE Wicker The wicker is warranted against manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year. Breakage or disintegration of the wicker as a result of exposure to sunlight or other natural elements, oils, spills, fluids or chemicals and cleaning products is not covered under this limited warranty. PE wicker may stretch over time with use and is considered fair wear and tear under Australian consumer law. We recommend your purchase a weather cover to protect your outdoor setting we stock weather covers for all sets.
Cushions Cushions fabric, foam and suspension components will show signs of wear and tear with use. Normal ware and tear is not covered by warranty. Fading or discoloration of the cushions resulting from exposure to sunlight or other natural elements, oils, spills, fluids or chemicals and cleaning products is not covered under this limited warranty. Foam and fillings may soften and form to the shape of the user over time. Fading is considered fair wear and tear under Australian consumer law. We recommend your purchase a weather cover to protect your outdoor setting we stock weather covers for all sets.
The terms of this limited warranty are subject to change without notice.
Howarth Holdings Pty. Ltd.
ABN 85 160 768 132
Trading as; My Wicker
Terms and Conditions
- The sale prices on offer online are for a limited time only, please check that the item, wicker colour and fabric is ex stock prior to ordering
- Please confirm delivery fees prior to ordering. The drop down box’s feature the delivery price for major cities in Australia. The courier delivery zone is generally 40-50km from the GPO/city centre
- Please note orders can still be paid via Paypal – we will simply send you a money request. Just email us and advise what you’d like to order and we can organise for a Paypal money request to be sent to your nominated email address.
- We also accept credit card payments over the phone.
- Warranty excludes accidental damage, commercial use, normal wear and tear, goods damaged in transit (unless you have purchased transit insurance) and freight costs
- Money Back guarantee excludes delivery fees to and fro the warehouse
Price and GST
- The prices of any product displayed on the Site, delivery, and any other charges are in Australian dollars only (AUD$).
- We reserve the right to change the prices for any item or product displayed on the Site from time to time.
- The prices for any item or product displayed on the Site do not include delivery charges or any other charges.
- All prices, including prices for any item or product displayed on the Site, delivery, and any other charges include GST.
- 1.3 It is in our interest to protect your privacy so that we may build a relationship with you.
2 THE NATIONAL PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- 2.1 We are bound by the National Privacy Principles. The National Privacy Principles are a set of principles that set out our obligations in relation to the collection, use, and storage of personal information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
3 WHY WE ARE COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- 3.1 We need your personal information so that we may process your orders and purchases, including but not limited to processing payment of amounts to us and organising for the delivery of your orders and purchases.
- 3.2 You can also subscribe to our e-mail newsletter if you are interested in getting updates of new products or special offers that we have available from time to time.
4 COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM YOU
- 4.1 We will only collect personal information from you that is necessary for us to conduct our business as a provider of goods. This includes your name, your contact details, your billing information, delivery information, e-mail address, date of birth, and other billing details such as your credit card details and expiry date.
- 4.2 We will collect personal information from you when you register an account with us.
- 4.3 We will collect personal information from you if you are updating or modifying your personal information through the user account profile provided to you when you register an account with us.
- 4.4 We will collect personal information from you when you are organising payment for any item or product that you have ordered.
- 4.5 If you are using organising payment for any item or product that you have ordered through the use of our website, wwwmywicker.com.au (“the Site”), we will not collect credit card details from you. You acknowledge that you are providing these details to a third party for the purposes of processing payment of your orders, such as Eway.
- 4.6 We may also collect some information from you when you use the Site. This information is not personal information and is comprised of information transmitted by your web browser when using our services, such as web browser type, cookies, and the pages you have viewed on our site and time spent on it. It is standard for many sites to collect this information and it is required for us to monitor our site’s usage as well as improve on our site’s services to you.
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1 We understand that you are concerned about security and we aim to provide you with a worry-free experience. We are committed to protecting your personal information from misuse, loss, and from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
- 5.2 If you use the Site, information is transmitted from your browser to our servers in a secure encrypted format to ensure that your privacy is protected. Your personal information is protected by VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL, which is used by most major banks in Australia.
- 5.3 We reserve the right to retain your personal information in order to fulfil legal responsibilities or resolve disputes when they arise.
6. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 6.1 We will use your personal information so that we may process the registration of your account, processing your orders and purchases, processing the payment of your orders and purchases, and delivery of your orders and purchases.
- 6.2 We may use your personal information to send you promotional material. If you do not want to receive promotional material you may opt out of receiving this material at any time.
- 6.3 The information collected from you may also be used to create a better service for you.
7. SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 7.1 We use various freight and courier services for the dispatch of your orders and purchases, and it is necessary for us to supply your name, delivery address, and telephone numbers to these services. We require our freight and courier suppliers to keep this information confidential.
- 7.2 Your personal information may be passed to third parties, where necessary, for the purpose of processing and collecting any amounts which may become payable by you to us, such as Paypal.
- 7.3 We will not disclose personal information about you to any other third party unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law, if you have given consent, or if it is for another purpose directly related to the primary purpose of collection.
8. ACCESS AND UPDATE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 8.1 Once you have registered an account on our Site to use our services, you may at any time access and modify the personal information you have provided to us at registration by visiting your account through the Site.
- 8.2 All other requests for access to your personal information must be directed to our Privacy Officer in writing.
- 8.3 If we refuse to provide access to your personal information for any reason, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
- 8.4 If you request for access to your personal information in writing, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee in relation to retrieving your personal information. We will confirm with you any fee charged in relation to retrieving your personal information before proceeding with retrieving any personal information held with us.